Easiest way to optimize your Cloud
Reduce cloud costs by at least 30%-65%.
Use AI Automation. Stop Cloud Waste. Save Costs Now!!
CloudOptimize for Azure
Cloud Efficiency Rating (CER)
Recommendations provided on
- Reserved pricing
- Dev-QA “Auto Start-Stop” calendars
Out of box
- Nothing to script
- Nothing to run
- Nothing to maintain
One stop solution covering all optimization strategies from Dev-QA, “Auto Start-Stop” to cleanup of “Unused Resources”, “Right-Sizing”, “Reserved price planning” and more.
- Powerful dashboard with DIY controls
- Guided cloud optimization strategies
Setup in minutes
- Simple setup in under 10 minutes
- Start savings quickly
Cross account authorization
No account credentials to be shared
Managed Cloud Optimization
- White-glove service to eliminate Cloud Waste
- Min 30% savings or No cost to you
Cloud Spend Map
- Total Cloud spend broken by meaningful granularity
- By teams, applications, environments
- View and Manage tags on all your VMs, disks and other resources
- Find untagged resources and apply bulk updates
- Coming soon: Rule based tagging
How it works
Identify and fix your cloud sprawl using AI recommendations and save on cloud spend.
CloudOptimize for Azure
Out of box automation with manual approvals
Large variety of optimization strategies
Gain multi-dimensional insights into your infrastructure. No more hunting around with multiple tools, services, going through hundreds of pages of cloud documentation.
Metrics from our customers
Frequently asked questions
Cloud Efficiency Rating (CER) helps you get a feel of the power of CloudOptimize for Azure. CER is intended for one-time use, where you can find your current cloud efficiency and a sample of reports and AI recommendations. For detailed analytics, in-depth recommendations, automation to apply recommendations, please sign up with CloudOptimize (or) reach us to learn more on enterprise solutions.
Your account credentials are not requested. Instead, we follow the best practice of using “Cross account access” where you assign necessary permissions to CloudOptimize identity.
No. You can review the features without providing your Azure account access. Only when you want to get a recommendation for your account, you need to provide cross-account access. A simple step-by-step process guides you through the entire process.
CloudOptimize provides detailed savings and corresponding potential impacts before applying optimizations. You will have an opportunity to understand the impact before making a decision. If you like further assistance, you could contact us for complimentary assistance.
We are bringing more valuable features. If you would like something specific, drop us a line at Support@CloudAccel.io. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Currently below listed Cost Optimization features are available:
- Unused Resources – Identifies unattached cloud resources. On approval, they are deleted to stop the wastage.
- VM Auto Start-Stop – Shows list of VMs that can be potentially configured for “Auto Start-Stop”. An AI driven schedule based on last utilization history is presented to get you started.
- VM Rightsizing – Shows list of VMs with opportunity for Resize with AI driven recommendations based on utilization history
An Enterprise license allows you to run on-prem version. For details, please contact us at Support@CloudAccel.io
Have more questions? Please contact us at Support@CloudAccel.io